Steep Hill Lab is now a Certified Mendocino County Third Party Inspector for collective cooperative grows seeking to expand the scope of their operations as permissible under Mendocino County Code 9.31.
- Steep Hill can consult in the proper preparation of permit.
- On site inspections, satisfying requirements of regulations (REQUIRED).
- Consulting on medical cannabis collective cooperative grows.
- Nitrogen Packaging and proper storage techniques to maintain the highest quality cannabis over time.
- Lab testing and chain of custody paperwork facilitation.
- Make your medical cannabis the most presentable and highest quality it can be!
Mendocino County regulations currently permit only 25 flowering marijuana plants per parcel, unless an exemption permit is applied for by a collective, and issued by Sheriff’s office.