Steep Hill Halent: Cannabis Testing Laboratory | Medical Marijuana Analytical Testing Lab | Quality Assurance, Safety Screening, Analytics, Consulting, Research | San Francisco Bay Area, California, Colorado, Washington | Instant Potency Analysis, THC, CBD, CBN, Cannabinoids, Terpenoids, Residual Solvent | Collective Dispensary And Patient Services
1) What medical cannabis products do you analyze? We analyze ALL types cannabis products: flowers, concentrates, kief, hash, oils, tinctures and edibles. Additionally, we offer mold and pesticide testing to ensure the safety of cannabis products, in addition to residual solvent testing to verify the purity of concentrates.
2) Who is your service available to? Our laboratory services are available to California Medical Marijuana Patients who have a current doctor’s recommendation. We also serve dispensaries, cooperatives, collectives, concentrate producers, edible manufacturers and cultivators. In addition to our in-house services, our Quantacann instant potency analytical device is available anywhere that has a medical or recreational marijuana program.
3) I live in a state other than California, can I get samples tested? Unfortunately, we are unable to help medical marijuana patients outside of California, thus our laboratory services are ONLY available to California Medical Marijuana Patients who have a current doctor’s recommendation.
4) Which collectives use your service? Steep Hill Halent tests samples for collectives and dispensaries all across CA. Ask your local collectives and dispensaries if they test their medical cannabis to ensure patient safety.
5) Do we provide service to those outside of California? Steep Hill Halent provides comprehensive consulting to local and state governments within the United States and Canada. Additionally, Steep Hill Halent can consult and license laboratories in other states using our calibrations and methodology, in addition to our QuantaCann device.
6) What lab equipment does Steep Hill Halent use? Steep Hill Halent uses the most advanced instrumentation in the cannabis industry. Our lab regularly uses LC/MS, GC/MS, HPLC, and NIR reflectance spectrometers for our ongoing analytical needs.
7) Is the lab acreditied? We are currently in the process of undergoing ISO 17025 accreditation.
8) What amount of Cannabis is required for testing? This depends heavily on your specific testing needs. Please contact the laboratory to receive more specific information regarding your testing requirements.
9) What regions of California do you serve? We serve all of California. In addition, our Quantacann remote instant potency monitoring system is available anywhere that has an internet connection.
10) Can I drop off samples or have a courier pick them up? You can do both. Please talk with a sales representative to discuss the best option for you. email@example.com
11) What is the typical turnaround time for testing? (Adam, fix this) This depends heavily on the type of analysis you are seeking. Generally, most potency and terpenoid analyses are reported within 72 hours. Mold and bacterial tests take longer, but are usually available within 5 days. Other types of analyses may take varying amounts of time. Please consult with a Steep Hill Halent sales representative for turn around times related to your specific testing needs.